Welcome to our collection notebooks, demonstrating the powerful combination of BigData from the NCI cancer programs (like TCGA), and powerful cloud-based tools from Google.
Please let us know if you have suggestions, ideas, or thoughts for a notebook example!
What’s a Jupyter notebook?¶
Notebooks are documents that mix code (usually R or python), descriptive explainations, and visualizations. They’re ideal for explaining an analysis. Also idea for tutorials because of the ‘hands on’ nature.
How do I…¶
Provided by the ISB-CGC team, featuring special efforts by:
- Lauren Hagen (lauren.hagen ( ~ at ~ ) systemsbiology ( ~ dot ~ ) org)
- Kawther Abdilleh (kawther.abdilleh ( ~ at ~ ) gdit (~ dot ~) com)
- John Cornelius (john.cornelius ( ~ at ~ ) systemsbiology ( ~ dot ~ ) org)
- David L Gibbs david.gibbs ( ~ at ~ ) systemsbiology ( ~ dot ~ ) org)
- Sheila M Reynolds (sheila.reynolds ( ~ at ~ ) systemsbiology ( ~ dot ~ ) org)